Welcome to worship at Bellevue CRC!
We are one body in Christ, and we worship together—even if during this time, we are not all physically together. We desire to honor God as well as show our love and care for each other and our community.
Our services are live-streamed each week; follow this link .
For those who are comfortable worshiping in person, we have services on site on select Sundays. This arrangement allows our essential volunteers to serve as they are comfortable. Our upcoming services that will be available in person are April 25, May 9th and May 23rd.
In order to protect the health of all who attend worship and all other on-site activities, we are committed to following the current state and local public health requirements for religious groups. Each person is expected to follow the precautions listed below. (If any of these are problematic for you, please continue to join us via our live stream for now.)
- Masks need to be worn at all times, covering the mouth and nose. The only exceptions are for children under 5 (recommended for age 2-4) and for specifically defined times for the worship leaders and pastor. For more information on face coverings, please click this link to view information from the county.
- Maintain 6’ of physical distance between yourself and anyone outside of your household.
- Practice good hygiene: handwashing with soap and water, hand sanitizer as appropriate.
Prior to coming to church (for any reason), each person should review the following; if you answer “yes” to any of these, please stay home.
1) Do you or anyone in your household have the following symptoms:
o A fever of 100.4°F or higher
o Chills, headache, muscle or body aches
o Unusual fatigue
o A cough, sore throat, shortness of breath
o Congestion/running nose – not related to seasonal allergies
o New loss of taste or smell
o New signs of illness not related to chronic conditions
2) Have you been in close contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19? Close contact means being within 6 feet of an infected person for 15 minutes or more.
3) Have you had a positive COVID-19 test in the past 10 days?
4) Have you been asked by a public health or medical professional to self-monitor or quarantine in the past 14 days?
If you receive a positive test result for COVID with symptoms starting within 3 days of attending a worship service, please notify the church office so that appropriate follow-up measures can be taken. Your identify will remain confidential.
If King County is in Phase 1 and 2, only the worship team will sing, following their requirements for masking and distancing. You are welcome to engage in quiet reflection during the music, even sing in your heart.
If King County is in Phase 3, the congregation is welcome to join the praise team in singing. Three-layer masks are required by all; disposable masks will be distributed at the door to anyone who doesn’t clearly have a 3-layer mask.
For worship services, advance registration is required. Our capacity is limited to reduce viral exposure and spread. Doors will open at 9:40 for the 10:00 am service. Greeters at the door will verify your registration and symptom screening, and ushers will direct you to your seat. After the service, ushers will dismiss the congregation, and the greeters will direct you to the exits; your conversations with others after the service need to be outdoors—masked and distanced, please.
To register for an upcoming service, click the "I Understand" button below to be directed to our signup form.
If your plans change and you won’t be attending in person, please contact the church office to cancel your registration so that your seats may be released for someone else.
Thank you for doing your part as we worship and serve our Lord together!
By registering for a worship service, you and everyone in your household attending agree to the following:
- I will wear a mask over my nose and mouth the entire time I’m in the church building.
- I will follow physical distancing guidelines by staying 6-feet apart from others.
- I understand that congregational singing is not permitted if the county is in Phase 1 or 2, and a 3-layer mask is required to sing if in Phase 3.
- I will not attend if I have any symptoms or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- I will notify the church office if I am diagnosed with COVID-19 within 3 days of attending the worship service.
- I understand I may be asked to leave if I do not adhere to any of the above.
- I accept the risk associated with attending a public worship service.
On the next page, you will fill out information for each person in your family attending in-person services with you at Bellevue CRC. You will register one “ticket” for each person, and then you’ll provide your name & email address to receive confirmation of your registration (you do not need to print/bring the tickets that will be sent; we will have the RSVP list).