Welcome to worship at Bellevue CRC!
We are one body in Christ, and we worship together—even if during this time, we are not all physically together. We desire to honor God as well as show our love and care for each other and our community.
We are worshipping in person every Sunday. Our services also are live-streamed each week, which you can watch here.
In order to protect the health of all who attend worship, we are committed to following the current state and local public health requirements for religious groups. Each person is expected to follow the precautions listed below.
• Masks should be worn at all times, covering the mouth and nose. This applies to everyone, regardless of vaccination status. The only exceptions are for children under 5 (recommended for age 2-4) and for specifically defined times for the worship leaders and pastor.
• Three-layer masks are required for congregational singing. They are available at the door if you need one.
• Maintain 6’ of physical distance between yourself and anyone outside of your household.
• Handwashing with soap and water, hand sanitizer as appropriate.
Prior to coming to our church building (for any reason), each person should review the following; if you answer “yes” to any of these, please stay home.
1) Do you or anyone in your household have the following symptoms:
o A fever of 100.4°F or higher
o Chills, headache, muscle or body aches
o Unusual fatigue
o A cough, sore throat, shortness of breath
o Congestion/running nose – not related to seasonal allergies
o New loss of taste or smell
o New signs of illness not related to chronic conditions
2) Have you been in close contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19? Close contact means being within 6 feet of an infected person for 15 minutes or more.
3) Have you had a positive COVID-19 test in the past 10 days?
4) Have you been asked by a public health or medical professional to self-monitor or quarantine in the past 14 days?
If you receive a positive test result for COVID with symptoms starting within 3 days of attending a worship service, please notify the church office so that appropriate follow-up measures can be taken. Your identify will remain confidential.
By attending a worship service, you and everyone in your household present agree to the following:
• I will wear a mask over my nose and mouth the entire time I’m in the church building.
• I will follow physical distancing guidelines by staying 6-feet apart from others.
• I understand that congregational singing requires a 3-layer mask.
• I will not attend if I have any symptoms or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
• I will notify the church office if I am diagnosed with COVID-19 within 3 days of attending the worship service.
• I accept the risk associated with attending a public worship service.
Doors will open at 9:40 for the 10:00 am service. Greeters at the door will verify symptom screening, and ushers will direct you to your seat. Seating is every other row. There may be reduced distance within a row between households, as permitted by state requirements; if you prefer more distance, please let an usher know. After the service, ushers will dismiss the congregation, and the greeters will direct you to the exits.
Thank you for doing your part as we worship and serve our Lord together!