Welcome to worship at Bellevue CRC!
We are one body in Christ, and we worship together. We desire to honor God as well as show our love and care for each other and our community.
We are worshipping in person every Sunday. Our services also are live-streamed each week, which you can watch here.
In order to protect the health of all who attend worship, we are committed to following the current state and local public health requirements for religious groups. Each person is expected to follow the precautions listed below.
• If you are unvaccinated, masks should be worn at all times, covering the mouth and nose. The only exceptions are for children under 5 (recommended for age 2-4) and those whose medical conditions exempt them from wearing masks.
• Distancing is not required, but if you would like space between you and those around you, please let an Usher know.
• Handwashing with soap and water, hand sanitizer as appropriate.
Prior to coming to our church building (for any reason), each person should review the following; if you answer “yes” to any of these, please stay home.
1) Do you or anyone in your household have the following symptoms:
o A fever of 100.4°F or higher
o Chills, headache, muscle or body aches
o Unusual fatigue
o A cough, sore throat, shortness of breath
o Congestion/running nose – not related to seasonal allergies
o New loss of taste or smell
o New signs of illness not related to chronic conditions
2) Have you been in close contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19? Close contact means being within 6 feet of an infected person for 15 minutes or more.
3) Have you had a positive COVID-19 test in the past 10 days?
4) Have you been asked by a public health or medical professional to self-monitor or quarantine in the past 14 days?
If you receive a positive test result for COVID with symptoms starting within 3 days of attending a worship service, please notify the church office so that appropriate follow-up measures can be taken. Your identity will remain confidential.
Thank you for doing your part as we worship and serve our Lord together!